Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday, September 30, 2010




Good morning - wanted to share these two cards this morning. Absolutely love this little girl - she is such a sweetie - guaranteed to bring a smile to the recipient of the cards. More cards for Operation Write Home. I got this lovely collection of paper and many things at Tuesday Morning - for $14.00 I hit a jackpot. I even have a couple scrapbooks - and I don't scrapbook.
These two cards will satisfy two challenges - the Operation Write Home card blog - Stars and Stamps midweek throwdown is a card for a girl or woman. I do believe they qualify. Also Dutch Dare Card Challenges is sponsoring a challenge for a card with any theme for Operation Write Home.
I do believe I will have another card to share tonight so stop back. Have a wonderful day.
Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper and diecuts: Cosmo Cricket
Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs colored with Copics

6 comments:

Sherry H said...

Gorgeous papers! And that little girl is so sweet!

Unknown said...

Very cute. Your papers are great.

Judie H. said...

Two great cards, this little girl is just too cute. Way to go.

StampTramps said...

I love this little girl - I have her too and her little 'brother'. the papers are really nice - some little girl will be glad to get either of these cards

Cindy's Card Co said...

I knew that was a Whipper Snapper. Very cute. Did you make it to Creative Pals this weekend?

Jan Hunnicutt said...

These are so totally cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week in the MWT challenge at Operation Write Home!