Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday, September 18, 2010



Good Saturday morning. Wanted to share a quick card with you. I made this last week for the challenges on the Hero Arts Flicker group for Operation Write Home. The challenge was to make a card just using words. I remembered I had this great stamp from Hero Arts - what a simple card to make. I just used some scraps I had to create this card. I need to make more of these - they come together so fast.

I had the card sitting on my desk and I was eating a popscicle (red, white, and blue - my favorite - have to have one every day) and I ended up with a blue drip on the card. Well I took one of the stickers from SRM - cut out the flower and placed it over the blue spot - whew - card saved - and it actually looks quite cute. Don't you hate it when you do something stupid like that.

Have a wonderful creative day.

1 comment:

Njeri said...

That's a beautiful card Barbara. Remember the lady who won your blog candy sometime ago? Thats me jackie. I kind of started my own blog and am having so much fun and I always visit your blog for inspiration. Thank you for getting me started with the stamps,paper. Do pop over sometime you will recognize a lot of stuff from your stash!