Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday, September 13, 2010 Part 2

Oh my a second post today. Yes it is oldie moldie paper - I have had it for over a year.

Today's challenge on Operation Write Home is to do a challenge we haven't done yet - but it must be a card we made today. Luckily I played before I went to work this morning so just had to adhere the layers together tonight. So I can play along.

This card is based on the Sunday sketch at the Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps card blog. A fun sketch. Time to kick it in gear for the holiday cards. I love this little weiner dog carrying his gifts. Pretty easy to color also - have a couple more colored - so you will have to come back and see what I do with them.

On a side note - I did have a card published in the Just Cards Holiday issue that just came out - it was a card using this particular stamp and these papers.

Everyone enjoy your evening.

Card details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Basic Grey pad found at Michael's
Stamp: I will have to come back and update this - stamp hiding from me - I hate that when it happens - and they do it all the time here at my house.
Brads: Imaginisce

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You must be so proud (to be published). The dog is adorable; reminds me of my grandmother's dachshund. Have a great day! ~Robin

Nancy Keller said...

That is so cute! I love those papers and that adorable little doggie!

Operation Write Home said...

That paper is so NOT moldy or oldy! It's cutie patootie :)