Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday, August 24, 2010


Good evening - hope you are having a wonderful day. A quick post - having some back spasms so need to go lay on the floor with a heating pad. I don't think there will be any creating tonight. I did take my distress ink (orange) and colored and misted 3 dictionary pages - tomorrow I will do another color - I want to make some more flowers - like the flowers on the card from Sunday - thought I would try some fall colors.
My card tonight is based on the sketch from Clean and Simple - the second card is - oops - my sentiment did not stamp well so move the border strip up - but first stamp another flower. Card saved. The first card is more in line with the sketch. I am having fun with that dictionary - hmmm - I wonder how many cards can be made from one dictionary. I wish the pages were a little bigger but the price was right at Goodwill.
Everyone have a good evening.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Like the stamping on the book pages. Very cool

Annie