Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday, August 6, 2010

Good Friday morning. A quick post before I head off to solve the world's problems at work - OK not the world's - but hopefully I will solve a few problems. I am so glad it is Friday - the weather is beautiful - it would be a beautiful day to play hooky. I will be good - I will go to work and work hard. Maybe I can get out for a break and take a walk.

I made this card for Operation Write Home . I have a huge collection of monkey stamps and a monkey makes you smile. The design of the card is based on the weekly sketch on the Operation Write Home card blog (Stars and Stamps). The sketch is posted each Sunday.

Everyone have a wonderful day. The week end is approaching - yeah.

Card details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Joy Ride collection
Stamp: DRS colored with Copics
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Sizzix diecut for button
May Arts twine

No comments: