Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday, June 7



Good Sunday afternoon - been busy working all day - I think I have reached the point of nothing more to accomplish besides cook dinner, dishes and laundry. Sounds like too much doesn't it. I have done a little creating - I actually did these on Friday but yesterday when I finally got home it was a torrential downpour so no taking pictures of cards.
The Midweek challenge on the Operation Write Home card blog Stars and Stripes is to use gold. I did not know what I was going to do - but as I was cleaning off my table I found this envelope a friend had sent me and inside were these gold stickers for cards - so now I could do the challenge - unfortunately I do not know who makes the stickers. I actually think I may have some golf ones some where. Rather a funky looking color for a car but it works with the paper.
Everyone have a good day - I want to go grill - hopefully the rain holds off so I can get it done.
Card details:
Size - 4.25 x 5.5
Paper - Little Yellow Bicycle
SRM Stickers
Copics

4 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Great cards Barb, maybe you could call the color retro! I like it!

Paula S. said...

I really like this color combination. It's unexpected and that makes it really appealing with the gold. Very nice!

helloholley said...

I love these cards....very different in a great way!!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

LOL, these are darling--in a manly way, of course.