Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday 4-13-2010







Good morning. A quick post before I head out the door to work today. The last of the cards I made with my oldie moldie paper – 4 sheets of paper and 10 cardbases and my collection of golf stamps. I must say – by the time I made my last card – I was very sick of this paper.

All these cards were made for Operation Write Home – I hope they will bring a smile to the recipients – both the soldier that receives the cards to mail and the person who receives a note from a loved one.

This is a worthwhile cause – if you have some spare time and 4 sheets of paper – see what you can do for this worthwhile cause.

Paper – Hot Off the Press
Ink – Colorbox Chalk Ink – Chestnu Roan

Card 1
Stamp – Sentiment (Hero Arts); Image (Great Impressions)
Brads – supplies

Card 2
Stamp – Stampington & Company
Sticker – SRM Stickers

Card 3
Stamp – sentiment (Hero Arts); image (PSX)



2 comments:

Lindy said...

I really like these masculine cards! Lovin' your paper choice!

Operation Write Home said...

Good thing about "oldy moldy" for masculine cards - guys wouldn't know 'old' paper from new! They'll love it either way :) Nice job!