Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday - March 7, 2010

Close up of Bow, flower and bunny


Good Sunday evening - where did the week end go - I sure could use another day. I have not gotten out of my PJ's today. I guess that is a good day - of course - when I go to pack lunch tomorrow - I may not have anything to eat for lunch - oh well - I can find something.
Had a great visit with my daughter in the Milwaukee area. We went out to dinner on Friday evening and the food was fantastic. It is so nice to go to a restaurant and have such wonderful tasty food and drink - plus a fantastic bread pudding for dessert. Saturday we went shopping and then we made scalloped potatoes and ham from scratch the way I use to. I always made it after Christmas to use up the leftover ham.
I had a good day of making cards so I am set for posting most of this week. I do want to get a few more made. I am pleased with everything I got created.
Today's post is based on the sketch a the OCC Sketch Blog. I turned it on its side (the sketch). Isn't that bunny just the cutes. He is one of the $1 stamps at Michael's for Easter. I know I will get my $1 worth of good out of him. Get Sketchy's weekly challenge is to make a shaped card with a spring theme. My card is square - not the typical A2 - and it is spring. Plus the colors in the card remind me of the colors from the Tuesday Trigger on Moxie Fab World.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Patterned Paper - We R Memory Keepers
Card Base - Imaginisce
Stamp - Michael's dollar stamp colored with Copics
Ribbon and flowers - supplies
Brads - Hot Off the Press
Colorbox Chalk Ink









5 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the colors and that fabbie ribbon/flower combo. I need that bunny. I got the cupid that they had for $1 in Feb. Guess I need to stalk Michael's once a month. hee hee

Wanda G said...

I love your card! I just posted mine and was checking out everyone else's. It's beautiful!

Ivanka said...

Gorgeous card Barb! So bright and fun! Love the bunny.

cnelson said...

so cute and sweet! love it!

Rose said...

adorable!! thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)