Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday, March 14, 2010


Good Sunday evening. Spring is coming - I think - all the snow is almost melted around my house - so that is a lovely sign. Of course, the lawns look terrible but are too wet to work on. Maybe in a week or two I can get out and start raking. I looked in the flower garden and I can see some flowers starting to push their stems out. How exciting - spring breaking forth - I guess that is why we tolerate winter - so we can experience spring.
Did not get lots of creating done this week end - I have a friend in the hospital so visited with her several times and today I made some soup to take down to her for her dinner - it is nice the hospital will let them eat other food. The time changed last night - so now it is time to redoing the internal clock - but I know I will enjoy the extra light in the evening when it gets warm out.
Today's card is based on the weekly sketch from Card Patterns. Time to get some more Easter cards made - the stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs - I happened to be in the store in Milwaukee and they were having a sale - I think I got this stamp for $1. Isn't the bunny fun.
Everyone have a wonderful evening - come back for tomorrow's "oldie moldie cards" - why don't you dig out some of that well aged paper and join us in our quest to use some of that beautiful paper we had to have.
Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Flowers: from supplies
Trim: from supplies
Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs colored with Copics

2 comments:

dstandard said...

How cute - appropriate for the season! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

What an adorable card! I love the bright colors.