Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday - 3/27/10

A quick post today - I am heading out to a pajama party with my friend Shari - I think we are going to have lots of fun. We are having a lasagna throw down - Bobby Flay had better show up to do the judging. I made a white lasagna - (I made up the recipe so I hope it tastes good - but I figure if you put enough cheese in anything it will be good) and the other Barb made a traditional lasagna. I will report back tomorrow and let you know how everything tasted.

Today's card is based on the challenge on Moxie Fab - Picking Up the Pieces - well what cardmaker doesn't have pieces - it was just a matter of figuring out what pieces to use - I just grabbed one of my 6 x 6 pads from Basic Grey and used the scraps that I had so carefully tucked into the pad to use on another day - and last night was the night. I think I just trimmed down one piece, cut the narrow strip in half but the remainder of the pieces were waiting to turn into a card. The card base is the recycled cover of a program. I added the flower over the sentiment because part of the rub on did not adhere - had to cover up that spot and then we had to balance the flower. Add some stickles - we now have a card. I even know who I will send it to. If I can find the address.

Everyone have a wonderful Saturday evening.

2 comments:

Ivanka said...

So pretty Barb. Love all of your pieces! Beatuiful colors.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barb! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)