Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday, 3/29/2010





Good Monday evening - almost bedtime - spent the evening with a friend, watched Dancing With the Stars - I can say I do hope Kate and Buzz go home this week. But we will see how the votes come in.
It is Oldie Moldie Monday - so time to dig deep in your supplies and find some paper to show some love to. This is one piece of paper which had all these different elements in. I made 2 cards and finished the insides with the one sheet of 12 x 12. My first card is based on the Sketch from the Sweetest Thing - Sweet Sunday Sketch.
Using the basic kraft paper as my cardbase - I used my dot Hero Arts background stamp to add some texture to the base. The kraft paper blended so well with the one sheet of paper I had for my cards.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Paper: Hot Off the Press
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink
Twine: May Arts
Button: from supplies

2 comments:

Ivanka said...

Great OMM cards Barb. Love that Hero Arts stamp. And yes, Buzz and Kate need to go home.

hope chests said...

I like the cards. They look so simple from afar but the details are so nice.