Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday is hump day


A three day work week so I guess today was hump day. I will take it - very busy at work - but the day does pass very fast when you are busy. Tonight the Badgers are playing in a bowl game so I am hoping for a win for them. Maybe I will putz while I listen/watch the game - thank goodness for replays. I do need to bake a cake. I found a recipe that uses lots of my leftovers - sour cream, cream cheese, ripe bananas. Yeah - and then a batch of banana bread tomorrow.
Today's card is based on the sketch at I{heart}2stamp. I changed it a little by just adding the strip of paper instead of 4 separate pieces of paper. The joy of a sketch.
Everyone enjoy your evening.
Stamp - digi stamp from Ildi Co. Digis It was a free image I got somewhere.
Copics
Stickles
Inky Antics Sentiment Stamp
Paper - My Mind's Eye

1 comment:

gina rahman said...

Great card, love the image.

The layout and colours used are great.

Gina