Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hump Day Wednesday


Good Wednesday evening. I left work early today and did some shopping - picked up my friend Shari and we had fun shopping in some different stores - called another friend who joined us for dinner. It was a very enjoyable evening. I hope everyone is as blessed as I am with such special friends.
This card is for Shari - something to make her smile - it is based on the weekly sketch at Card Patterns. The stamp is a new one - part of an acrylic set by Inky Antics. You will be seeing more cards with these cute monkeys on them.
Everyone have a wonderful evening - Badgers are back playing basketball so that gives me something fun to watch at night.
Paper - Basic Grey - Lime Rickey
Stamp - Inky Antics colored with Copics
Gems - Studio G
Cuddlebug Embossing folder

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

Well this is just adorable! Can't help but smile when I see that little monkey.