Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday

Happy thursday - one and half more days of work and then I am off for a week - of course - I will be working at getting my home ready for company over Christmas and cooking and traveling to pick up my Mom to celebrate the holidays at my house. I will probably work harder at home than I would at work. I think I am doing OK so far. Just a couple more cards to make - oh well - why hurry at that.

My card tonight was for my third student - she was looking through my cards and saw this snowman - and her favorite colors are pink - so Kristine's card was created.

Basic Grey paper
Penny Black stamp colored with copics
Bling - Hobby Lobby

Everyone have a wonderful evening. Need some rest - I know the next 2 days will be stressful for work but then I can relax a little.

No comments: