Tuesday, December 1, 2009

24 days till Christmas


I really do not know where November went and we have started the countdown to Christmas. YIKES. I need to get moving and get lots done. How are you doing with all your plans? My family comes here for Xmas dinner - my little house is bulging at the seams on that day but we somehow manage and have lots of good food and company.
My card tonight is based on the sketch at Card Positioning System. Beautiful sketch. I had this packet of Cosmo Cricket paper I had not used yet - oh boy do I love how this card turned out. The stamp is from a local stamp company in Janesville - Crackerbox Palace - they have a blog - and links on their blog where you can order their stamps. Check the stamps out - they are very unique. Tell them Barb sent you.
Paper - Cosmo Cricket
Stamp - Crackerbox Palace
Ink: Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan
Ribbon - Michael's
Rub On - K & Co.
Spellbinder's dies

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is so elegant and pretty! I love what you did with the ribbon! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

dstandard said...

Totally agree - fabulous! Love the elegance of this!