Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday


A quick post before I head out the door today. I wanted to share my weekly monkey card for my friend Shari. I hope it brings a smile to her face. Last week – please forgive me – I sent her a card I bought some time ago – I wanted to make sure she had a card. Since I loved the card I made earlier in the week with the orange paper – and it was still sitting out – I thought I would use it for a cheerful card.
I hope you enjoy it.

It is based on one of the sketches at http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/, This card is based on Sketch One. The other two sketches look like fun also and you have until September 14 to post a card.
Everyone have a wonderful day.

Paper – My Mind’s Eye
Stamp – Stampendous colored with Copics
Sentiment Stamp – Hero Arts
Ribbon – Offray
Cuddlebug Embossing Folder

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What cute colors ... and I love the way you did the ribbon.

lauren bergold said...

that dancing monkee is just TOO FUNNY...and i love the mix of patterned papers you have paired her with! :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! What a fun image!

dstandard said...

Just adorable!