Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hump Day Wednesday

Yeah the work week is half over - downward slide now. I was able to create one card last night. Need a few thanksgiving cards so thought I should get started on them. I found this cute wooden scarecrow at Hobby Lobby on sale and thought he would make a great addition to a card, The background around him was white but a little brown ink and he has a nice antiqued finish. The card was based on the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You.


Here is a close up of my bow. I just make 4 loops and then tie something around the center of the loops. You can either wrap the center or decorate it like I did with the buttons and twine.
Thanks for stopping by.
Paper - Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket
Fiskar's Border Punch
Twill tape - Wrights
Button - American Crafts
Twine - May Arts

3 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute, I love it~

cnelson said...

darling! i love it so much!

Unknown said...

you have totally inspired me to get those little wooden figurines - they look super cute on cards. Great job
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan