Friday, July 17, 2009

More Stimulation of the Economy


Friday - the best day of the week - even better when it is a day off from work and you go shopping. Happy Happy Happy. Went shopping with two friends - visited a couple quilt shops - did you know that Basic Grey designs are now in fabric - I saw the Christmas line - beautiful - it is put out by Moda - check it out. I sewed for many years so fabric still talks to me. I bought one little piece which I think will be great fall cards. We went to the home store for Whipper Snapper Stamps - boy was I in trouble. I have lots of fun coloring coming up.
My card is based on the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You - Laura's Sketch 30.
Paper - Making Memories
Rub On - De Ja Views
Stamp - Purple Daisy Design
Punch - Paper Shapers (made for this butterfly stamp)
Flower/Button Brad - Imaginisce
Ribbon - Michaels
QuicKutz Scalloped border die cut

4 comments:

cnelson said...

so bright and happy! looooooove this so much!

~Lori Roop said...

The scallops and butterflies are so lovely! TFP!

Laura Davis said...

What a great card! I love the bright fun colors :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

anja curvers said...

I love the bright colors thank's for playing at 2S4Y.