Monday, June 1, 2009

June - did someone say it was June???

I can't believe it is June already - before you know it it will be fall - I didn't say that did I - slap me. Busy day at work - tomorrow I am only working a half day and then heading to Madison to meet up with a cardmaking friend who is in town for a day while her husband attends a short conference - we will have lunch and do some shopping - and just talk lots. Of course, I do not need anything but I bet I don't come home empty handed - hopefully I can be somewhat frugal. There is always some new paper grouping that is calling my name. I do have a coupon for Archiver's - that could be dangerous.

My card for today is "a same image swap" on a site I hang out at - fun image but those were little frogs to color. I believe it may be a Penny Black image - but not for sure. The paper is Cosmo Cricket - Girl Friday Collection. Some Bazzill Scalloped paper for the base of the card. I used my Fiskar's border punch.

Well I have gotten one card made tonight - hopefully - the sun will shine on Wednesday so I can get a picture. Everyone enjoy the remainder of your evening - almost time for me to head to bed - trying to get some work in before the office opens - when it is quiet and no interruptions.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Beautiful card! Love what you did with the image Barb!!
Have tons of fun shopping with Kim! Say hello (and give her a great big hug!) from me!! Wish I could come too! I could help you restrain yourself (not!!)