Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Need a Pick Up



And here you thought I might have something for sale or I was turning into a floozy. Neither one is true.
Gee I really can't think of much to say - this time of the year at work - kinda zaps everything out of me - so nothing fun to talk about tonight.
The card I am featuring tonight is another retirement card for my boss - the next to last one - I suppose I should get busy and finish the last one - we need it on Friday. He had a silly grin on his face when he walked by me and I knew he had gotten the card - I asked him if he was looking for a pick up.
The design is based on the sketch from Card Patterns - a new sketch every Saturday.
Stamp Cornish Heritage Farms - GM Series - 1955 GMC Truck
went the easy route and just stamped it and did not color - I tried coloring one but it was not very nice - so went the simple route
Paper - Basic Grey
Brads - Paper Studio
Letters - American Crafts
White trim - recycled plastic wrap from a package
Everyone have a wonderful evening - come back and see the truck in another card - a graduation card.

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

Love the colors and patterns you used here. And what a fun sentiment to match that stamp. So glad you could join us!