Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday - a Time to Relax

Once again you can see I am struggling with those titles for my blog - oh well - at least I am posting today. I must have the winter blahs - just don't care to do much of anything. The sun is shining in Wisconsin - even though we got snow yesterday. Had to go blow the sidewalk and clear out the end of the driveway. Not going to worry about the top of the driveway - we are suppose to have warm temps and rain later in the week.

I have managed to get some creating done. This card is for the "same image swap" over at Cuppas and Cards - lots of coloring on this card. Combined Copics and Prismacolors. I so need to learn to color - hopefully the next two Saturdays I will be able to take the coloring classes I have signed up for - of course - then I will need to sit and do some coloring.

Image - no idea
Patterned paper - Graphic 45 (doublesided)
Friends stamp - Hero Arts
Flowers - from the flower drawers
Button - American Crafts
Twine - May Arts
Tag - two punches - Stampin Up and McGill
Inked with Colorbox Chalk Ink.
Machine Stitching.

The inside is finished also.

I combined some challenges for this card - Our Creative Corner (use a tag)
Card-A-Licious (friend card using green and ribbon)

No comments: