Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wacky Wonderful Wednesday




Nothing too exciting here except frigid temperatures - so we are not even going to talk about it.
My card tonight is based on the weekly sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. I love this vintage sewing machine rubber stamp - it is by Prickly Pear. I stamped it with dark grey chalk ink by Colorbox - I love stamping with this color grey so much nicer than black - I read that on someone's blog when I was blog hopping and I totally agree. The paper is by some company - new one - I actually picked up after myself and put it away - see you shouldn't do that (Pink Paislee is the company - thanks everyone). The sentiment stamp is by Cornish Farms. Sizzix die cut for the button and DMC embroidery floss.
You can also see the inside of the card.
Everyone have a wonderful evening - and if you are in the midwest - stay warm.

11 comments:

AUsome mom said...

Great card! LOVE that stamp!

Laura Davis said...

What a great card! I love that stamp too! Thank for playing!
Laura

Unknown said...

What an awesome stamp, and I ♥love♥ the Pink Paislee paper you used ;) Great take on Laura's sketch!

Pam said...

Great card and I love how you used that Pink Paislee paper!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Great stamp, love those papers!

Anonymous said...

The card is soooo nice!!

Mrs J said...

Great card with gorgeous colours! Love the papers and the stamp is lovely too.
Sarah x

Lea L. said...

That stamp is gorgeous and I just love the scalloped edge! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Christy said...

That looks like you took such time making that! It is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Lovely card! I love how you did the inside of the card.

Great stamp!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love that image and the fab papers.