Friday, December 19, 2008

Yeah - it is Friday



Snow - Snow - Snow - I can hear Bing Crosby and the other guy - name escapes me - singing that song in a musical comedy. Well we have snow - another 8 to 10 inches last night - rode to work with the neighbor - the roads in the country were not that bad but once we got into Whitewater - the streets were terrible - my car would have never made it through. In fact someone got stuck in front of us and a truck with a snow plow pushed her out. Had to be at work to get set up for graduation tomorrow - we are set up - but I think there will be a low turnout - our football team is playing for Division 3 national championship which is at the same time as the ceremony. Go Warhawks.

On to my card -

Penny Black Sticker, Bazzill cardstock, Heidi Grace rub ons, Snowflake rain drops by Cloud Nine Designs, Stickles, Colorbox chalk ink, Cuddlebug Embossing Folder, May Arts Ribbon

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

This is the beautiful card that came home to me this Christmas!! Thank you Barb! It is simply gorgeous! I still can't get over that the snowman is a sticker.