Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tis the Season to be Jolly


Oh Bah Humbug - there is more snow on the way. YUCK. And my snowblower is still not home.
Time to start posting the holiday cards - I really need to pull them all out and see if I need to make anymore. Probably not - seems like you make holiday cards all year long. but I am really liking some of the new papers out this year so I must/need to buy some of it. Next payday - the Rusty Pickle collection is coming home with me.
Tonight's card was an easy one to come together. The tag comes in a little booklet. Rounded the bottom corners of the card to resemble the rounded edges on the tag. Fussy cut the strips of paper and added a brad to the tag. I highlighted parts of the tag with Stickles. Pop dotted tag to add some dimension.
Size: 4.5 x 6
Patterned Paper: K&Company
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
Tag: K&Company
Brads: Basic Grey
Stickles by Ranger
Pop Dots by All Night Media
Corner Rounder: EK Success

No comments: