Thursday, December 4, 2008

Everyone Loves a Snowman



Snowmen or snowwomen are special people and of course, when you get snowman snow - you must create. Alas I did not feel like making a "real snow" snowman so I went with the next best thing - a card with a snowman and snowflakes on it. This was the challenge on Our Creative Corner. A perfect challenge for this time of the year.

I need to make a thank you card. I was the lucky winner of 4 sets of circle nestabilities on the Gina K Blog. The cute little snowman is from her set - Let It Snow. I embossed with with white embossing powder. I did some paper piecing on the scarf. The snowflakes are sizzlits highlighted with Stickles with snowflake buttons on top. The letters are from Cuddlebug. I cut the two circles with the nestabilities. I do have an embossing mat somewhere - but presently - it is playing hide and seek from me. The paper I used is We R Memory Keepers.

Everyone have a great evening.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Love, love, love your card Barb! And so will Gina! Love all the papers you used and the snowman is a cutie!