Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow




First big snowfall for us 5 to 8 inches - oh no - here we go again - seems like we just got done with this stuff. Of course, my snowblower is at the snowblower hospital - it is ready to be discharged but need to get it picked up or delivered. Must make that a priority.
The cards I am sharing tonight is a gift for my niece Molly to give to her teacher. It is a a holiday card with a set of 4 cards. This set was published in an issue at Ready Set Create.
Had some fun making some cards today - someday the sun will shine - and I will be able to take pictures of them. I am in love with the Bazzill pin dot cardstock - that stuff is marvelous - loved the white for some holiday cards. I also have the die cut from Stampin' Up! - Top Note - I made a couple of cards - wrote my notes, put them in the envelopes - and did not scan. I really liked them also.
Here are the details on this set.

Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: The Grade School Stack by Die Cuts With a View
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
Inks: ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad by Clearsnap, Inc.
Brads: Bazzill Basics Paper
Punch: Stampin’ Up!
Computer Font: Dear Teacher-Normal http://www.dafont.com/
Plastic Box: Unknown – sold individually by store
Ribbon: Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.


No comments: