Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Sunday


The last two weeks I have been gone part of each week for conferences - they were good conferences but I do like being at home. I stayed on Friday with my daughter in Stevens Point and woke up to my car covered with snow and all the trees were blanketed in snow. It is cold although they do say we are suppose to get into the 50's today - I still need to rake more leaves - a neighbor asked me when I would be done - because all my leaves were blowing in her lawn. Made me chuckle.
This card is going to be sent to an Aunt - she turned 91 in October. The card is based on the cupcake sketch at Taylored Expressions. It also qualifies for the challenge on Our Creative Corner. They show a picture of a cupcake - the colors of the photo could have inspired you or the subject matter - I chose the subject matter.
Paper - Imaginisce (love the bright primary colors)
Stamp - Inkadinkado - Birthday Cupcake acrylic set
Colored with Sakura Glaze pens with clear Stickles over the top
Brads - Hobby Lobby house brand
Rub On - Karen Foster
Threading Water border punch by Fiskars

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Super cute! Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing the challenge!