Monday, October 27, 2008

The return of Oldie Moldie Monday


The return of Oldie Moldie Monday - of course - I did it over the week end - but I am posting today - Monday.
I made some thank you cards to send to a friend - this is a couple of them - come back tomorrow night to see the other one. I was glad to come home today - did my absentee voting tonight - and then to make a bad day worse (work was bad) I forgot to go get my hair cut - I thought my appt was next week - well it is now.
Both of these cards satisfy the challenge on the Cuddlebug Challenge blog. the challenge was to use your Cuddlebug on patterned paper. I used 3 different embossing folders on these two cards.
Pink/brown card - scraps of paper
Stamp - Inkadinkado
Colorbox Chalk Ink
Basic Grey paper - Romani collection
Chalked the large thanks to make it stand out
Bling - maybe Hobby Lobby house brand
Hope you enjoy my thank you cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both your card are wonderful!