Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Monday Monday


Busy week end - celebrated my Mom's 90th birthday with a small family gathering. I took this card along to give her on her birthday - and guess what the card came home with me - I was so busy getting her to the celebration, etc that I forgot to give her this card. I will have to put it in the mail in a padded envelope. Pink is her favorite color so we had to have a birthday card with lots of pink. My cardmaking friends did a card shower for her and she loved getting her mail last week.
Paper - My Mind's Eye - Laundry Line
Rub ons - My Mind's Eye - Laundry Line
Chipboard - My Mind's Eye - Laundry Line
added some stickles to the chipboard so they sparkled like the paper. I also stitched on the card - Chose a stitch that I thought matched the flowers in one of the patterned papers.
Everyone have a wonderful Monday - I think I will attempt to make a card.

No comments: