Thursday, August 7, 2008

What'z Up


So What'z Up at your house. It is Thursday but really Friday because I am taking a day of vacation before the madness begins again for me. The weather is absolutely gorgeous here - maybe I will even do some work outside. What a novel idea.
The card I am featuring tonight is made using the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You - fun sketch site - new sketch every Monday - drop by and check them out. You get to see cards made by designers from all over the world. Lots of layers in the flower.
Enjoy.
First time I inked the stamp by Stamabilities (it is hiding - I do hate that when my stuff plays hide and seek). Favorite ink - ColorBox Chestnut Roan Chestnut Ink by Clearsnap. Paper by One Heart - One Mind (so sorry they are no longer an active company)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh nothing much - just admiring your gorgeous card with the fun colors and that lovely scalloped edge - that's about really :)
Hugs Kazan

**Nancy** said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Joke said...

Wow, those scallops look great. Great take on the sketch.

Joke

Lost in Paper said...

Awesome card! Love you scalloped edge!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! I loooooooooove what you did with the scallops!! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y!