Monday, August 11, 2008

Oldie Moldie Monday revisited


It seems that once I have paper out on the table I need to make a couple cards out of the paper so there is another post using this same paper from Saturday. Love the bright colors.
Patterned paper: Making Memories (bright pink) Bo Bunny ( the plaid and turqoise swirl and stripe)
the Swiss Dot paper is handmade paper I got in the dollar bin at JoAnn's - it came with envelopes also. Ran it through the Cuddlebug swiss dot folder and then inked the dots with chalk ink - looks just like the fabric.
The ice cream bars are appliques from Plaid that I found in the clearance bin at JoAnn's for 50 cents - I do wish I had bought more - they really made up into a cute card.
Rub On - de ja view
And of course - this card opens backwards (opens from the left side - the first card for the family I made this way - so now they are all made this way)
Everyone have a good evening. I do hope to play with paper. Must watch the Olympics, some football - and I don't know if the Brewers are playing tonight.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Love this Barb! This is such a cute card. I bet the little recipient loved it!
I've missed so many of your gorgeous cards. I'll have to visit more often!