Monday, August 18, 2008

Marvelous Monday

Good afternoon - it seems that the end of last week got away from me and I did no posting. Oh well - life does get in the way of things. I don't even remember if I made any cards at the end of the week - probably not.

Busy week end - yesterday was out on a pontoon boat for part of the day - it was beautiful out their - I forget how wonderful it is out on the water. Good time with good friends.

I did manage to make a card yesterday. I used the sketch from Card Positioning System - great sketch every Sunday. Go check them out.

Card details - 4.25 x 5.5
Paper - Basic Grey - Euphoria 6 x 6 pad
Rub on - Making Memories
Flower - some layers from my stash of flowers - the inner flowers - pink and blue - are a Stampin Up flower, stamped and then embossed with clear embossing powder so they shine, cut them out.
Brad - Target $ bin

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

6 comments:

Lea L. said...

Such vibrant and pretty colors...I really love the flower! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Barb!

Lulu said...

Wonderful! The layered flower is stunning!

Tracey said...

Fab card, Barb. Love the colours & that flower is just gorgeous :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Charity Hassel said...

great use of the cps sketch! that flower's so luscious!

Kathryn said...

Fabulous card -- love the flower -it's so pretty!