Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Everyone Loves a Snowman


Nothing exciting going on in Wisconsin - nice weather - working hard at work - I signed up to do a Scrapbook Rummage sale at a store in Madison (Scrapbook Superstore) - so finished pricing everything - I will drop it off on Friday and whatever is left over will go to charity - so I never have to see it again. You get in store credit - which is great with me - there is a QK die that I know I want that costs $20 something and they also havethe nestabilities now - or if nothing else - paper - or flowers - or - I think I will be able to use my store credit. We were limited to 60 items - I probably could have done more - but I will start putting things aside for next year.
My card tonight is for the sketch challenge on Card Positioning systems - every Sunday they have a new sketch - I like to play along - but it seems I start with the sketch and then the card takes a detour. Check out the sketch and see how well you think I did.
Paper is by Imaginisce
Rub On - De Ja Vue
Large blue snowflake - Imaginisce
Clear Snowflakes - Darice - got on clearance some where - great fun on winter cards
The image is from a kleenex - the little packs of kleenex you can buy for $1 - well this was a holiday set given to me - well I loved the image so I scanned it and now I can print it out whenever I want. I matted the images and then ran them through my Xyron - I then added very fine glitter over the images - the snowmen just sparkle.
Hope you enjoy my creation.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very beautiful --
Yes - I love snowmen -- just adorable!

ohradiogirl said...

You are right, that snowman is lovable. TFS!

Charity Hassel said...

oh, too darling! love the snowmen! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

Lea L. said...

The snowmen are so adorable...great card! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea