Saturday, August 9, 2008

Don't Faint - two posts in one day

I did a birthday card out of this yesterday (it will be Monday's post) and really liked it so of course I had to make another card. This card is based on the sketch on Taylored Expressions - every Friday she has a cupcake challenge. I have one cupcake stamp set so I had to play along -

I had bought some homemade paper in the $1 bin at JoAnn's several years ago - it has envelopes that measure approximately 4 x 7 - so I made a card that will go into that pretty envelope. These envelopes have no glue on them (just a little sidebar). I put the matching paper brought the Swiss Dot cuddlebug folder - then take while chalk ink - and your paper looks just like Swiss Dot Fabric - the trim lines are sticker strips from Bo Bunny as is the paper at the bottom of the card. Pink pin dot - is Making Memories. Bling by Darice. Rub On by Imaginisce, Stamp - Hero Arts - colored with PrismaColors and gamsol with a layer of clear Stickles over the top. The little flower is from the stash - no idea where it came from. The ribbon is by May Art.

Hope you enjoy with bright festive card.

2 comments:

Donna Baker said...

what a cute card!

Taylor said...

Super sweet! I love the pink/blue combo!! Thanks for playing...hope to see you next week! =)