Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Now it is Tuesday

Sorry not the greatest picture in the world. Should have redone it. This is a 6 x 6 recipe page for a recipe swap I was in. These are fun to do - I was very pleased with my page.

When we do the swap - we always bring our dish to pass - from the first time I did it - I realized there was way too much food - so I packaged my puppy chow in plastic bags and everyone could take their sample home with them to munch on when they wished.

In case you can read the recipe - it is
8 cups Rice Chex
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup chocolate chips
1 stick butter/margarine
2 cups powdered sugar

Melt peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter. Pour over the Rice Chex. Mix to coat cereal. I put my powdered sugar into a brown paper grocery bag and pour coated cereal in bag - I then go into the garage and shake it up until the cereal is covered. I would not want that bag to break in my house - that is why I do it in the garage - but if you want to live on the wild side - go for it - shake in the house.

Enjoy.

No comments: