Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday

It was Monday - another Monday another dime - use to be a dollar but that went bye bye - I saw gas over $4.00 tonight when I ran into Janesville - yikes - that seriously cuts into my paper shopping and driving to do paper shopping. I find the best way to not spend money is to stay home - returned something at Target so I walked back - or was walking back to the scrapbook stuff - detoured through the dollar spot - found some cute gingham brads - those will be fun to use on some cards in the future - but I detoured through the kids clothes - I have no grandchildren but I do have a niece that is 5 - so Aunty Barb was looking at the clearance - A$40 later - I left the store - the child needs no more tops to start school but it was fun and she loves her clothes. It is hot and steamy here and it looks like the entire week is going to be that way.

My card for the evening - is for Oldie Moldie Monday - dig into that old paper - come on - I know you have some - a couple sheets at least. I also had the sticker - I had seen a card somewhere in my surfing the net that used this same sticker - and it reminded me that I had one - the card is based on a sketch at Triple the Sketch I have had fun doing sketches lately. I do believe I have many friends that I could send this card to.

Scalloped card base - Bazzill scalloped cardstock
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey
Sticker - Basic Grey
Rub on - K&Company
Flower - bottom is Imaginisce™
Paper layers - sizzix die cut
Brad Imaginisce™ which I covered with two layers of small circles I punched out in colors that matched the card - painted some Sparkle ModPodge over the top.
Sewed some of the layers together to pick up on the stitched look on sticker

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out. Everyone have a wonderful evening and a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely love your card and that sticker, yes we can relate....giggle!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this,very pretty and love the saying ,lol.