Wednesday, July 2, 2008

June was dairy month



I was thinking - a cow card - just perfect for June Dairy month - then I realized - it is July - I probably should have put a firecracker in her mouth. Where did June go - obviously I worked way too hard during the month of June.

I am continuing to play with this paper pad from Making Memories - what can I say - I probably only have about a thousand more cards that could be made - maybe I should give it a rest and put it back on the shelf for another day.

This is a card based on the sketch at Poetic Artistry - Mo Jo Monday

Paper - Making Memories

Stamps - Crackerbox Palace, Janesville WI (Cow) Sentiment - Hero Arts

Bling - Target Dollar Spot (going to miss those pink flwoers when I have used them all up)

I hope you enjoy my take on the sketch.

Enjoy your evening - I have started my week end tonight so looking forward to 4 days off.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love the colors and embellishments on this card. Thanks for playing! :)