Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily

Sunday - the week end is over - and back to work - oh yuck - no creativity this week end here - I did do some cooking so that is a form of creating. Texas Cavier and Puppy Chow. Going to a birthday party for two of her husband's kids - it was a good day - I had heard of a new store but did not make the right turns so missed it - next time I am down there - I will try again.

Been packaging up things for a scrapbook garage sale. I can only take 60 items - yikes - that does not even make a dent in my stuff. Oh well - it will be 60 items gone.

This card for for Emily, she was turning 12 - going into 7th grade. She is turning into a young lady. The image is one I was sent in a swap - later in the week you will see the other card I made with the same image. Basic Grey was the paper. Used the Cuddlebug. The brad is some that I found when I was clearing things out. I think I will keep these. I colored the image with Prismacolors and Gamsol. Of course, you had to add some Stickles.

Come back tomorrow - oldie moldie Monday - Tyler's birthday card.

No comments: