Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday - YEAH


A card I had made recently - did some coloring of pigs when I was staying with my Mom - so here is the blue one and all the details.
Size: 4.5 x 6.25
Patterned Paper: Hot Off the Press
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
Inks: Memories Dye Inkpad by Stewart Superior Corporation
Stamps: Stampabilities
Brads: The Paper Studio®
Ribbon: May Arts
Rub On: American Crafts™
Letter: American Crafts™
Bling: The Paper Studio®
Stickles by Ranger
Cuddlebug Embossing Folder by Provo Craft

Colored stamped image with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. Added rub on to image. Embossed cardstock and then rubbed Stickles across the texture to make it shine. Inked “U” and added Stickles to letter and to brads. Created sentiment on computer. Placed bling on ear of pig.
I think I will link it to Caardvarks On the Farm challenge. If you want to see Ms. Piggy in pink - check out this link - http://papertherapyponderings.blogspot.com/2008/05/almost-week-end.html
Everyone have a great day and week end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card ... I love your little piggy in blue.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute card! I love that it's all so blue.