Monday, June 30, 2008

Oldie Moldie Monday



Here we go - oldie moldie Monday - isn't it good Monday's come again - and I finally found out what my raise was for last year and I got back pay - all things are looking up.

I was on a roll with this paper this week end - there are two more card to post this week - and it is fun paper so I really should keep creating - just make it oldie moldie week.

This is a birthday card for my boss.

Paper and Brad - Making Memories

Stamp - goodness I have already buried it - or put it in a safe place (yikes) will update at a later time.

Rounded the corners on some of the paper and the bottom of the card base. Inked the edges of all the paper. Favorite Ink used - ColorBox Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink by Clearsnap Rub on is a great find in the card aisle of JoAnn's - on clearance - got a group of rub ons for $1 - stay tuned this week to see another rub on from this same group

Hope you enjoy my visit with this paper grouping - I have enjoyed creating with it.

Have a wonderful evening.

No comments: