Monday, April 7, 2008

Oldie Moldie Monday once again

Once again I am playing along with Ivanka to use up your old paper - she does this every Monday. You can find a link to her blog on the right side here - her card for today is beautiful.

I returned to work and made it through the day - I am very tired but hopefully each day will get easier.

The paper for this card is not that moldie - I think I have only had it less than a year. It is from one of Hot Off the Press books - this one is pastels - great groups of papers where everything coordinates. Prima flowers. The stamp is a new one I got a Hobby Lobby at half price - it is by Stampabilities. Seafoam white embossing powder by Ranger. I found two purple envelopes in my stash of envelopes that started me down the road to this creation - two of the cards were made to fit the envelopes. The other two cards are A2 sized - and will go in my box of cards for sale. Had a request for some Get Well cards.

Everyone have a wonderful evening. Dancing With the Stars is on tonight - do you watch - who do you think will win??

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Pretty card, glad to see you are feeling better, with this flu going around I imagine you need alot of these cards!