Friday, January 11, 2008

Yeah - Friday - Made it to the week end


A 5 day work week - I haven't worked one of those for over a month with all the holidays. I feel like I ran a marathon - but I survived and it is time to enjoy the week end and just regenerate the body and soul. I do hope to do some creating also.
Every one enjoy your evening. I came home to the wonderful smell of roast beef - going to a Packer party tomorrow so I had a roast in the freezer - threw it in the crock pot with some mushroom soup and dried soup mix and let it cook all day. Yummy - I had a sandwich for dinner was very good. So I decided to make some BBQ pork for sandwiches - I read the recipe wrong so added a little too much vinegar to the recipe so I added some more brown sugar - I am sure it will taste fine - otherwise - we will be doing some doctoring. How will Ibe able to sleep tonight with that simmering in the house. I may have to have a BBQ pork sandwich for breakfast.
The card I am sharing is one where the emphasis was on the color green. It is a fun card - lots of textures and layers.
Patterned Paper: Piggy Tales, LLC
Cardstock: Prismatics by Prism Papers for a Lifetime
Pens: Uni-ball
Paint: FolkArt® Acrylic Colors
Rub Ons: Wordsworth
Brads: Imaginisce™
Flowers: American Crafts™
Idea to Note: Sponged acrylic paint on cardstock so it matched green in patterned paper. Brushed paint on edges of all paper. Cut large circle out of paper – highlighted dots on paper with white gel pen.

No comments: