Friday, January 4, 2008

Fonts

I would consider myself somewhat of a font freak - it is not anything to be scared of - I love to use my computer to generate my sentiments for my cards on the computer. Fonts come in so many different styles and there are so many on the internet that are free. Just make sure you trust the site you download from - almost every site has directions on how to download.

A good place for free fonts is Scrap Village. 2 Peas has a few free fonts but has fonts you can purchase also. Go to your favorite search engine and do a search on free fonts and you will be amazed at what is available at no charge.

This card was made with a font called CK Coffee Time. The paper is from a vintage pad from Hot Off the Press. This is a card I think I will send to my brother - I don't think it is feminine. I did a little sewing on it but I should have used a bolder color for my thread.

This card was made for a daily challenge going on over at Cococat's Cardmaking. A great site for cardmakers. Warm, friendly group of people.

I think I should make another one of these cards for my card box. I keep a box of cards in my office for sale. Last time I got my hair cut - I took my box with with - bartered for my hair cut - she took enough cards that I paid less than half price for my hair cut - can't beat that - hair cut on Monday night - maybe I need to get some new cards in the box.

Yeah it is the week end. Enjoy.

No comments: