Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day after Christmas


Good morning everyone - it is the day after Christmas - is anyone hitting the malls for shopping and returns.
I do need to go to Home Depot and get some replacement bulbs for my kitchen light, may stop by the Scrapbook store for a stamp I saw.
I am having a leftover party tonight so I have the insides of turkey enchiladas made already and the cake for the trifle. I think I am going to go take a nap - I was awake at 4 this morning.
This card was another one I did for the Basic Grey Holiday Card contest - the bulb image was too large on the patterned paper so I cut it out and decreased the size on my printer and printed it out - added a rub on to it and cuddlebuged the background. It was great fun to do.
Everyone have a wonderful day.

No comments: